Rhythm Play!™ Training Objectives
The Rhythm Play! Classroom rhythm programs include the following learning objectives.
Both Learners and Teachers will:
- Experience an enhanced learning environment through the use of rhythm and rhythm activities;
- Respect the power of diversity in community and see rhythm as a way to transcend cultural barriers;
- Experience the positive effects of each community voice being represented;
- Discover the stress reduction capacity inherent in rhythm activities; and,
- Recognize that rhythm based activities are not only useful for enhancement of academic instruction, but provide viable, engaging, healthy alternatives to high-risk behaviors.
- Gain a clear understanding of the positive impacts of rhythm on academics and classroom management;
- Become more comfortable with and enhance their rhythm ability (guaranteed!);
- Learn immediately relevant activities and exercises for using rhythm in the classroom;
- Receive the newly published activity book and CD, “Rhythm Play!” and a packet of simple lesson plans;
- Leave the program ready to implement classroom rhythm activities using inexpensive and easy to find materials.
Learn more about the logistics of Rhythm Play!™ Training.
Praise for Rhythm Play!™
I've been selecting activities out of your Rhythm Play™ Book. You have many that are fun twists on some I knew already and others I've never done. The way you have the activities organized and your descriptions of the teaching process is super.
View more testimonials about the rhythm activities and rhythm games found in the book.
How can I order a book?
Rhythm Play is available in paperback with CD or Adobe PDF format. For more information or to order your copy, click here to e-mail Kenya, or click on the order link below.
Rhythm Play is now available at Book People!
Visit the Book People website.
Order a copy of Rhythm Play.